I'm thinking of doing a zine today, just simply because I have the time. I'm still pondering on the topic...
Anyway, just because I have the answers right now, let's look at the pros and cons of being ill:
- Well, you're ILL.
- You miss things at school. OK, this may be a good thing for some people. (cough missing double science today YAY cough)
- You don't see your friends.
- Your mum makes you make up for it by doing math. At home. (wuuuut? that's only my mum???)
- You get to actually have a good night's sleep. Seriously. Alarms are a form of torture.
- Your parents are all nice and make you soup and hug you a lot.
- You get to be at home! Warmth and freedom. What more does one need?
- Did I mention not actually having to drag your sleepy ass to school at 8 in the morning???
- You can blog and read and eat and watch the snow all day long.