Thursday 12 December 2013

neglecting your blog 101

I want to be in Twin Peaks. David Lynch is a twisted genius - I've been in denial that it's over, that I have watched it all. WHAT ARE THE OWLS???????? AHHHHHH IF THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM THEN WTF ARE THEY.

breathe.

ahh like the best two characters <3

*
I am sick of this narcissism that has taken over our generation. I don't need another excuse to think/talk about myself, which is what a blog is? basically?

Sometimes I feel separate from myself, watching over. It's strange. Dreams are the same way, observing a scene, observing myself. I want to cover all the mirrors, delete my instagram, any means of actively looking at myself. 'selfies' are a strange concept. Why do we take pictures of ourselves? I'm not particularly against it, but it's not good for me. me me me.

*

Tricky is an entity, a necessity. Found this song in trying to make a mixtape of his music:


How beautiful? 

End of the year and it is busy busy busy. Where did the time go?

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment