Tuesday, 11 December 2012

alpha (beginning)

Hi there. I've never had a blog before, so I don't really know where to start.

Well, first off, I've been inspired to start my own blog because of Style Rookie. Obviously that's a bit of a long shot to compare myself to, as she's totally famous and totally awesome and has been blogging for 6 years, while I have for...about 6 minutes. Anyway, yes, I am also interested in fashion. Not as much as she is in the least but that's OK because I don't reckon myself a total fashion guru or anything anyway so it's all good. This is going nowhere. Do you mind? Are you bored? Are you scratching your head and wondering what the hell I'm going on about? Me too.

I think I'm a creative person. I hope I am because if I'm not then I guess I've got a pretty bad idea of myself. I want to be unique, and of course I am because, you know, there's only one of me and 7 billion other people in the world who AREN'T me, but still. I mean unique in the different from the people around me sense. For example, if I were a chav, I would be completely identical to a few thousand others, as far as I'm concerned.

I just deleted my facebook account! I'm proud. That website is too addicting for anyone's good. So don't try it. Pur-leeease. 'Tis a cavernous cave of time-wasting psychological enslavement. Deep but true!

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Proud you deleted the account but what about our amaze photos with our cups of tea loool! X
    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete